Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Jim Sheridan - In America (2002)

http://i65.servimg.com/u/f65/15/25/83/51/ia10.jpg

http://img21.imageshack.us/img21/5333/imdbimage.jpg

I was blown away by other's neg comments. I enjoyed it!!, 22 October 2004

Author: bertelv from USA, San Diego


The story is if a family running away from a tragedy. They find a tenement in a big city and try to survive. They do okay. Then through a neighbor who has AIDS and a new baby they learn to face their problem.

I read some of the comments of others. They all seem to be negative. I really enjoyed it. My family and I were riveted the whole time. I saw neither inconsistencies nor over melodrama. That is, I saw no more that in any other movies. All movies are just snapshots and almost all are lies. This one is no more or less in that regard. It was a melodrama about over coming tragedy. It communicated to me.

The actors were realistic. I especially enjoyed the girls. I also enjoy seeing





http://hotfile.com/dl/49717002/c3450cf/In_America_2002_DVDRip_XviD-DMZ.part1.rar.html
http://hotfile.com/dl/49717012/e23f033/In_America_2002_DVDRip_XviD-DMZ.part2.rar.html
http://hotfile.com/dl/49717026/a87f5e8/In_America_2002_DVDRip_XviD-DMZ.part3.rar.html
http://hotfile.com/dl/49717043/428b28b/In_America_2002_DVDRip_XviD-DMZ.part4.rar.html
http://hotfile.com/dl/49717104/f14b693/In_America_2002_DVDRip_XviD-DMZ.part5.rar.html
http://hotfile.com/dl/49717131/9db36a8/In_America_2002_DVDRip_XviD-DMZ.part6.rar.html
http://hotfile.com/dl/49745728/6dc04dc/In_America_2002_DVDRip_XviD-DMZ.part7.rar.html

http://www.fileserve.com/file/MXtCt4P/In_America_2002_DVDRip_XviD-DMZ.part1.rar
http://www.fileserve.com/file/QqBnMmg/In_America_2002_DVDRip_XviD-DMZ.part2.rar
http://www.fileserve.com/file/efHdB9P/In_America_2002_DVDRip_XviD-DMZ.part3.rar
http://www.fileserve.com/file/bBjxUEf/In_America_2002_DVDRip_XviD-DMZ.part4.rar
http://www.fileserve.com/file/ZYNFHN5/In_America_2002_DVDRip_XviD-DMZ.part5.rar
http://www.fileserve.com/file/JF96EZb/In_America_2002_DVDRip_XviD-DMZ.part6.rar
http://www.fileserve.com/file/nCyzNKa/In_America_2002_DVDRip_XviD-DMZ.part7.rar

links are interchangeable
no pass

http://rapidshare.com/files/30660423/I125N320A147M.Def.part1.rar
http://rapidshare.com/files/30660433/I125N320A147M.Def.part2.rar
http://rapidshare.com/files/30660444/I125N320A147M.Def.part3.rar
http://rapidshare.com/files/30660448/I125N320A147M.Def.part4.rar
http://rapidshare.com/files/30660708/I125N320A147M.Def.part5.rar
http://rapidshare.com/files/30660726/I125N320A147M.Def.part6.rar
http://rapidshare.com/files/30660717/I125N320A147M.Def.part7.rar
http://rapidshare.com/files/30660562/I125N320A147M.Def.part8.rar

no pass

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2010 top Movie Channel | Design : Noyod.Com | Images : Red_Priest_Usada, flashouille