Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Hold Your Breath For The First Sanctum Trailer

James Cameron's name is all over the new trailer for Sanctum, but don't get too excited. The Avatar mastermind-- who has plenty to keep him busy now-- is just an executive producer on this project, which is a fictionalized account of a true disaster when a group of cave divers got trapped underground after the cave entrance collapsed. Yeah, this it not a movie for claustrophobes, and the trailer, which debuted at Apple.com does not shy away from the terrifying aspects of that situation.

And even though Cameron is just the executive producer here, what we see in the trailer bears a lot of his hallmarks-- a team of experts send into forbidding territory, a troubled familial relationship, a lot of slightly hammy dialogue shouted with conviction. Hell, I'm sold-- even though I might need a tranquilizer before I can set foot in the theater. Check out the trailer below; you might catch yourself involuntarily holding your breath.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2010 top Movie Channel | Design : Noyod.Com | Images : Red_Priest_Usada, flashouille