Sunday, June 12, 2011

Elvis Presley - Super Collection 14 CDs





Elvis Presley
Super Collection
14 CDS

Vol 01 – Love Songs – Disc 01

01 – Love Me
02 – Don’t
03 – Loving You
04 – It’s Now Or Never
05 – Are You Lonesome Tonight
06 – Young And Beautiful
07 – Starting Today
08 – That’s Someone You Never Forget
09 – Surrender
10 – Anything That’s Part Of You
11 – I’m Yours
12 – Suspicious Minds
13 – Until It’s Time For You To Go
14 – Always on My Mind
15 – The Wonder Of You

Vol 01 – Love Songs – Disc 02

01 – I Want You, I Need You, I Love You
02 – Love Me Tender
03 – I Was The One
04 – Anyway You Want Me (That’s How I Will Be)
05 – Puppet On A String
06 – Can’t Help Falling In Love
07 – Love Letters
08 – Blue Hawaii
09 – Suspicion
10 – As Long As I Have You
11 – She’s Not You
12 – Lovin’ Arms
13 – Help Me Make It Through The Night
14 – For The Good Times
15 – I Just Can’t Help Believin’
16 – If I Loved You (Unreleased Bonus Cut)

Vol 02 – Rock ‘N’ Roll – Disc 01

01 – Good Rockin? Tonight
02 – Hound Dog
03 – Jailhouse Rock
04 – Tryin? To Get To You
05 – Wear My Ring Around Your Neck
06 – One Night
07 – I Need Your Love Tonight
08 – Too Much
09 – Hard Headed Woman
10 – (Let Me Be Your) Teddy Bear
11 – Return To Sender
12 – (Marie?s The Name) His Latest
13 – (You?re The) Devil In Disguise
14 – Guitar Man
15 – U.S. Male
16 – Burning Love

Vol 02 – Rock ‘N’ Roll – Disc 02

01 – That?s All Right
02 – Heartbreak Hotel
03 – Blue Suede Shoes
04 – Don?t Be Cruel
05 – Ready Teddy
06 – All Shook Up
07 – Lawdy, Miss Clawdy
08 – A Big Hunk O? Love
09 – Stuck On You
10 – Little Sister
11 – Goof Luck Charm
12 – Hi-Heel Sneakers
13 – The Promised Land
14 – T-R-O-U-B-L-E
15 – Baby What You Want Me To Do [Unreleased Bonus Cut}

Vol 03 – From The Heart – Disc 01

01 – You Don’t Have To Say You Love Me
02 – Without Love (There Is Nothing)
03 – In The Ghetto
04 – Memories
05 – Mama Liked The Roses
06 – Spanish Eyes
07 – I’m Leavin’
08 – Let It Be Me
09 – Mary In The Morning
10 – It’s Only Love
11 – Fool
12 – I’ve Lost You
13 – Danny Boy
14 – Hurt
15 – My Way

Vol 03 – From The Heart – Disc 02

01 – Only The Strong Survive
02 – Any Day Now
03 – Don’t Cry Daddy
04 – If I Can Dream
05 – Fools Rush In (Where Angels Fear To Tread)
06 – Bridge Over Troubled Water
07 – It’s Impossible
08 – An American Trilogy
09 – Rags To Riches
10 – For Ol’ Times Sake
11 – My Boy
12 – Pieces Of My Life
13 – The Last Farewell
14 – I’ll Never Fall In Love Again
15 – Pledging My Love
16 – Separate Ways

Vol 04 – Country – Disc 01

01 – Blue Moon Of Kentucky
02 – When My Blue Moon Turns To Gold Again
03 – (Now And Then There’s) A Fool Such As I
04 – You Don’t Know Me
05 – Gentle On My Mind
06 – It Keeps Right On A-Hurtin’
07 – From A Jack To A King
08 – Make The World Go Away
09 – Kentucky Rain
10 – Good Time Charlie’s Got The Blues
11 – Are You Sincere
12 – She Thinks I Still Care
13 – I’ve Got A Thing About You Baby
14 – He’ll Have To Go
15 – I’m So Lonesome I Could Cry

Vol 04 – Country – Disc 02

01 – I Forgot To Remember To Forget
02 – Have I Told You Lately That I Love You
03 – Old Shep
04 – Your Cheatin’ Heart
05 – Just Call Me Lonesome
06 – Early Morning Rain
07 – Green, Green Grass Of Home
08 – There Goes My Everything
09 – Moody Blue
10 – I Really Don’t Want To Know
11 – I’m Movin’ On
12 – Blue Eyes Crying In The Rain
13 – Take Good Care Of Her
14 – Funny How Time Slips Away
15 – Welcome To My World
16 – Snowbird

Vol 05 – Movie Magic – Disc 01

01 – Party
02 – Got a Lot O’ Livin’ to Do
03 – Lonesome Cowboy
04 – Treat Me Nice
05 – You’re So Square
06 – Danny
07 – Crawfish
08 – Wooden Heart
09 – King of the Whole Wide World
10 – Home Is Where the Heart Is
11 – Girls Girls Girls
12 – They Remind Me Too Much of You
13 – Viva Las Vegas
14 – C’mon Everybody
15 – Let Yourself Go

Vol 05 – Movie Magic – Disc 02

01 – Mean Woman Blues
02 – Elvis Presley – Loving You
03 – I Want To Be Free
04 – Jailhouse Rock
05 – Trouble
06 – King Creole
07 – Shoppin’ Around
08 – Pocketful Of Rainbows
09 – Follow That Dream
10 – Flaming Star
11 – Can’t Help Falling In Love
12 – One Broken Heart For Sale
13 – Bossa Nova Baby
14 – The Lady Loves Me
15 – I’ll Be Back
16 – Little Egypt

Vol 06 – The Rocker – Disc 01

01 – Mystery Train
02 – Long Tall Sally
03 – Paralyzed
04 – I Got Stung
05 – Tutti Frutti
06 – I Beg Of You
07 – Doncha’ Think It’s Time
08 – Make Me Know It
09 – The Girl Of My Best Friend
10 – Rock-A-Hula Baby
11 – Kissin’ Cousins
12 – Dirty, Dirty Feeling
13 – The Fool
14 – I Washed My Hands In Muddy Water
15 – See See Rider
16 – Way Down

Vol 06 – The Rocker – Disc 02

01 – Money Honey
02 – Rip It Up
03 – Shake, Rattle And Roll
04 – One Sided Love Affair
05 – Ain’t That Loving You Baby
06 – Hot Dog
07 – Dixieland Rock
08 – I Gotta Know
09 – Put The Blame On Me
10 – I’m Comin’ Home
11 – Witchcraft
12 – Too Much Monkey Business
13 – Patch It Up
14 – Polk Salad Annie
15 – Burning Love

Vol 07 – The Romantic – Disc 01

01 – That’s When Your Heartaches Begin
02 – True Love
03 – Fame And Fortune
04 – My Wish Came True
05 – I Will Be Home Again
06 – It Hurts Me
07 – Starting Today
08 – Something Blue
09 – Tonight Is So Right For Love
10 – (Such An) Easy Question
11 – Angel
12 – Please Don’t Stop Loving Me
13 – If I’m A Fool (For Loving You)
14 – I’ll Hold You In My Heart (Till I Can Hold You In My Arms)
15 – Just Pretend

Vol 07 – The Romantic – Disc 02

01 – Blue Moon
02 – Playing For Keeps
03 – Soldier Boy
04 – Doin’ The Best I Can
05 – Give Me The Right
06 – Hawaiian Wedding Song
07 – For The Millionth And The Last Time
08 – I Need Somebody To Lean On
09 – Kiss Me Quick
10 – Wild In The Country
11 – There’s Always Me
12 – Ask Me
13 – Indescribably Blue
14 – It’s Midnight
15 – And I Love You So
16 – For The Good Times


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2010 top Movie Channel | Design : Noyod.Com | Images : Red_Priest_Usada, flashouille